Duties and Responsibilities
- 1. Responding to Members and Investors questions on existing investors’ contracts and or SIC’s obligations to Members and or Investors.
- 2. Develop investor confidence and belief in the SIC’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- 3. To implement investor relations strategy and framework.
- 4. Contribute to equity research and investor relationships.
- 5. Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team.
- 6. Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could affect the business.
- 7. Support members and investors quarterly meetings and or conference calls.
- 8. Work with legal department to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- 9. Present SIC’ image and live the prescribed values.
- 10. Support preparation of SIC’s Annual Report.
- 11. Assist with the updating of member information details.
- 12. Assist in the plans for sensitizing Members products.
- 13. Assist in creating new members in the system and updating the Finance Team on the same.
- 14. Assist the Team Leader on training of the members dedicated relationship managers.
- 15. Organize recruitment drives to reach out to potential members and bring them into SIC.
- 16. Develop ways and means of promoting of thrift, savings and investments among members of SIC.
- 17. Develop Launch and Implement Member Financial Education and Investment program.
- 18. Assist in shares trading.
- 1. Tracking, collecting, and interpreting customer and member data, financial figures and reporting.
Professional and Academic Qualifications
- 1) Undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Commerce or any related course.
- 2) Good articulation of English and Kiswahili
- 3) Fine understanding of the business environment
Knowledge and Skills
- 1) At least 3 years’ experience in a marketing role
- 2) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 3) Internal motivation, positivity, proactivity and taking initiative
- 4) Advanced computer and excel application skills
- 5) Strong customer relationship management skills
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th April, 2022.