Safaricom Investment Cooperative’s key objective is to pursue investments for the maximization of member’s contributions and thereby creating wealth for its shareholders.
We are at the forefront of the industry and always seek to attract and retain talented, creative and innovative team players who are excited by the opportunity of pushing the frontiers of the evolving market, growing our services, exciting our customers and contributing to our community.
At SIC, we take pride in our talent and develop them to realize their maximum potential!
Overall purpose of the job
The jobholder will be Marketing and selling company products and ensure set targets are met.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying new prospects
- Sells company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing customers (to gain repeat business wherever possible) and potential customers via telephone calls, emails and in person.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending new products
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Presents the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way
- Build good working relationships by contributing to team effort
- Accurately confirms available products, their minimum prices and discounts to ensure no customer complaints, confusion or disagreement arise as a result of double allocation or giving the wrong pricing.
- Sustaining rapport with client’s accounts by making periodic visits, sharing updated statements, Offer letters, Sales agreement and collection of required documents.
- Follow up on end-to-end customer satisfaction
• Diploma / Degree in any field
Knowledge and skills
- At least 4 (Four) years’ experience in real estate sales
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent PR
If you meet the above requirements kindly send your updated CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org .