Miran Project Unveiling
- On 27th May this year, Safaricom Investment Cooperative launched a luxury affordable housing project dubbed The Miran Residence.
- The official launch of this project was graced by officers from the Ministry for Cooperatives among them, Mr. David Obonyo Commissioner for Cooperatives and Ms. Dolphine Aremo, Nairobi County Director of Cooperatives.
- The SIC Board, Management, Investors and staff were also in attendance to making the launch a great success.
Miran Project Public Participation
At Safaricom Investment Cooperative, we are committed to impacting the community around us positively. On 16th July this year, we held a public participation forum with the Miran Residence’s immediate neighbors and the area administration to discuss areas of social and economic collaboration. The project got full support from the immediate community given the social and economic impact it will have on them.
The Miran Site Progress
- We are set to commence 2 sets of show house and a gatehouse with the project’s contractor already on site. The show house will feature a studio loft and a 2 bedroom house.
- The site has already been bush cleared and site establishment is in progress.
- To our esteemed clients, Safaricom Investment Cooperative has a flexible payment plan spread within the construction period.
- We have also partnered with SACCOs and banks to offer to finance for our clients.