Become a member
TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
Individual membership and group membership.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
One is required to:
- Purchase a minimum of 500 shares at 52.5ksh.
- Pay a non-refundable admission fee of 10,000ksh
- Total to pay is 36,500 ksh
- Fill in a registration form and attach a passport photo, copy of ID, copy of KRA pin and proof of payment.
- Minimum monthly contribution is 3000ksh
Who can join under group membership?
A Chama, a self-help group, an investment company and a Sacco.
- Copy of registration certificate of the group
- Copy of PIN of the group
- 1 passport size photo of 3 directors
- Copies of PIN and ID of the 3 directors
- Minimum monthly contribution for a group is 15,000ksh
|CATEGORY||LESS THAN 20 and MORE THAN 20 MEMBERS|
|Minimum shares||1500 shares|
|Min. Shares (Kshs.)||207,500/=|
Please note that groups are not allowed to make the first payment of KES 103,750 in instalments.
Malvern ApartmentsKSh9,250,000.00 Nairobi County These are 3 bedroom apartments located in Kabete – Off Gathiga Road, Kibichiku Kabete AMENITIES…
Juja PeakKSh1,450,000.00 Kiambu County Product Info Location JUJA, along Gatundu – Juja road Distance from the main road 3kms…
Melvin ApartmentsNairobi County These are 3 bedroom apartments located in New Kitusuru- Mwimuto area, approximately 9km from Westlands…
Kijani plains KataniKSh2,010,000.00 Machakos County Product Info Location Katani residential area, Machakos county, Brighton International school neighbourhood Distance from the…
Kitengela/AcaciaKajiado County Product Info Location Acacia on the outskirts of Kitengela Township Distance from the main…
Kitisuru Gardens VillasNairobi County Three bedrooms stand-alone master ensuite maisonette houses consisting of 114 units on a 5.3 Acres.…
Miale Kitengela KorompoiKSh1,260,000.00 Kajiado County Why this project? The area is developed with modern houses Ideal for immediate settlement Water available for…
Rongai Greens Nakuru Phase 2KSh395,000.00 Nakuru County Why invest in Nakuru county Nakuru County has been rated as the fastest-growing town in…
Narok Town ViewKSh555,000.00 Narok County Why Narok? It is good for immediate settlement or speculation or farming It is near…