Become a member
TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
Individual membership and group membership.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
One is required to:
- Purchase a minimum of 500 shares at 52.5ksh.
- Pay a non-refundable admission fee of 10,000ksh
- Total to pay is 36,500 ksh
- Fill in a registration form and attach a passport photo, copy of ID, copy of KRA pin and proof of payment.
- Minimum monthly contribution is 3000ksh
Who can join under group membership?
A Chama, a self-help group, an investment company and a Sacco.
- Copy of registration certificate of the group
- Copy of PIN of the group
- 1 passport size photo of 3 directors
- Copies of PIN and ID of the 3 directors
- Minimum monthly contribution for a group is 15,000ksh
|CATEGORY||LESS THAN 20 and MORE THAN 20 MEMBERS|
|Minimum shares||1500 shares|
|Min. Shares (Kshs.)||207,500/=|
Please note that groups are not allowed to make the first payment of KES 103,750 in instalments.
Samara EstateKiambu County The Samara Estate, Migaa is a brilliantly thought out housing project tucked away in the…
The Pearl NaivashaKSh700,000.00 Nakuru County Location: Nakuru County Product Info Location Along the old Naivasha road and lies to the…
Kimuka NgongKSh475,000.00 Kajiado County Location Kajiado County Product Info Location Ngong Kimuka area, Kajiado county. Distance from main road…
ChumviMachakos County Location Machakos County Product Info Location Kyumvi area, Machakos juction. Distance from main road 2.6kms…
Juja PeakKSh1,450,000.00 Kiambu County Product Info Location JUJA, along Gatundu – Juja road Distance from the main road 3kms…
Melvin ApartmentsNairobi County These are 3 bedroom apartments located in New Kitusuru- Mwimuto area, approximately 9km from Westlands…
Kijani plains KataniKSh2,010,000.00 Machakos County Product Info Location Katani residential area, Machakos county, Brighton International school neighbourhood Distance from the…