Overall purpose of the job
Safaricom Investment Co-operative (SIC) was set up in 2009 under the Co-operatives Act Cap 490 to pursue joint investments for its members and has been in the real estate and investment space since its inception.. Safaricom investment cooperative seeks to fill the position of a head of marketing.
Requirements of the role
- Demonstrable experience in marketing management in the real estate sector or investment sector.
- Support development and implementation of comprehensive marketing strategic plan.
- Provide leadership in building a strong corporate brand that has a strong presence in the market.
- Campaign planning and oversight on media buying, campaign execution and campaign review.
- Leadership in obtaining market insights and customer feedback.
- Spearhead innovative product development and product pricing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategy; Development of annual marketing plans aligned to the overall business strategy.
- In charge of marketing at the corporate level for the organization.
- Continuous evaluation of the plans for adherence as well as alignment to industry/market forces.
- Business; Entrenching ROI into marketing activities.
- Ensuring that the marketing budget is spent in a cost-effective way.
- People; Leading as well as managing direct reports..
- Fostering symbiotic relationships with stakeholders both in and out of the business Partnerships.
- Responsible for managing any agencies assigned to the marketing department i.e. Advertising, Media, PR and Digital agencies.
- Lead role in providing creative stimulus and insights that ensure campaigns are disruptive and cohesive from a channel point of view.
- Research; coordinating research activities for various products as well as overall brand.
- Constantly leveraging market insights with regards to product and campaign development.
- Integrated marketing and communication activities that help move the brand forward.
- Develop the brand strategy and implement brand building activities.
- Negotiating and secure prime advertising opportunities on the various media platforms.
Professional and Academic Qualifications
- A relevant Degree from a recognized University in Kenya.
- A post graduate Degree in Marketing or relevant field..
- Must be a member of related Professional Organization.
Knowledge and Skills
- Not less than 5 years’ experience in a marketing management role.
- Experience of working in Kenya in real estate and in investment sector.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Strong customer relationship management skills.
- Collegiate working style with a strong management capability.
- Ability to drive outstanding customer experience and inculcate a customer centric culture in the organization.
- Skilled in brand strategy and product development.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th August,2021.