Overall purpose of the job
The jobholder will be Marketing and selling company products and ensure set targets are met.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying new prospects
- Sells company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing customers (to gain repeat business wherever possible) and potential customers via telephone calls, emails and in person.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending new products
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Presents the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way
- Build good working relationships by contributing to team effort
- Accurately confirms available products, their minimum prices and discounts to ensure no customer complaints, confusion or disagreement arise as a result of double allocation or giving the wrong pricing.
- Sustaining rapport with client’s accounts by making periodic visits, sharing updated statements, Offer letters, Sales agreement and collection of required documents.
- Follow up on end-to-end customer satisfaction
• Diploma / Degree in any field
Knowledge and skills
- At least 2 (two) years’ experience in real estate sales
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent PR
If you meet the above requirements kindly send your updated CV and application to email@example.com before 12th January 2021.