Edward Njoroge is an assurance and risk management professional with over 13 years experience in the provision of advisory/consulting in the areas of Governance, IT, Finance, legal compliance, risk management, and business process re-engineering.
Edward's career began at KPMG, where he established himself as a trusted advisor for management and boards across varying industries ranging from banking, insurance, telecommunications, manufacturing, services, government and public sector development in multiple countries across Africa.
In his current role, as a Senior Manager in Safaricom Internal Audit, he provides assurance and advisory services on governance, risk management and controls around Technology systems.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) - Computer Science
- Currently pursuing a Master of Science degree in Professional Accountancy at the University of London
- Advanced Diploma in Business and Accounting
- Chartered Accountant - ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)