Safaricom Investment Cooperative’s key objective is to pursue investments for the maximization of member’s contributions and thereby creating wealth for its shareholders. We are at the forefront of the industry and always seek to attract and retain talented, creative and innovative team players who are excited by the opportunity of pushing the frontiers of the evolving market, growing our services, exciting our customers and contributing to our community. At SIC, we take pride in our talent and develop them to realize their maximum potential!
Safaricom Investment Cooperative is a company that was set up in 2009 that is keen in exploring, ascertaining and investing in the real estate sector amongst other investment portfolios with a view of literally creating value from the wealth invested by its clients and shareholders. In this, it assists customers across the entire process of identifying, purchasing and securing title to some of the best parcels of real property in areas poised for massive growth as per current developments. Towards this end, Safaricom Investment is seeking to higher high skilled professionals for the following position;
Sales Executive: Job description
- Organizing of Sales visits to strategic markets
- Demonstration and the presentation of SIC products in the most enthusiastic way ever
- Attendance of trade exhibitions, conference meetings with a view of enticing new markets
- Establishment of new businesses and partnerships
- Negotiations of contracts and business friendly packages
- Aiming to achieve and even surpass monthly and annual targets
- Identify & establish new market niches and opportunities
- Developing & sharing of daily & weekly sales work plan
- Maintaining and sharing a daily sales report.
- To provide information by collecting, analysing, & summarising sales data trends.
- Taking care of and placing of the marketing materials of SIC and ensuring visual impact in line with the company’s branding guidelines.
- Any other duty assigned by management.
Qualifications and training required
- At least a Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Over 2 years relevant experience gained in any commercial area involving contact with customers or the general public. Experience in real estate/ SACCO/ Co-operative will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in oral and written English and Swahili.
Key skills for sales executives
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Advanced computer literacy
- Numerical skills
- Professionalism and flexibility.
To apply, email your CV and cover lettter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20th Dec 2016